- Emotional Wellness: COVID-19 Crisis Navigation Tool
- Headspace a free meditation app.
- Crisis Support Textline
- Crisis Support Services of Alameda County Available 24/7 at 1-800-309-2131. Callers do not have to be experiencing suicidal thoughts or feelings to call. The free Text Line Program available: 4:00pm --11:00 pm 7 days. Text SHARE to 20121. Standard text message rates apply.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, Available 24/7 at 1-800-799-7233 or 1-800-787-3223 (TTY)
- San Lorenzo Grab and Go Breakfast and Lunch!: Free children meals at Arroyo HS and Hesperian Elementary from 11 am - 1 pm. Breakfast/Lunch pick-up each day during school closure for all SLzUSD Students.
- San Leandro Meal Services
- Hayward Food Services
- Fremont/Newark/Union City Food Services
- More Newark Food Services
More Resources for Food Services
Hope for the Heart
22035 Meekland Ave, Hayward, CA 94541
Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 11 am to 12 pm
Hayward Spanish Seventh-day Adventist Church
22117 Meekland Ave, Hayward, CA 94541
Thursdays at 12 pm